Saturday, November 3, 2012

Dirty Jobs





















The most famous festival 'Eid' Is tomorrow. All are happy, but not me and my friends. Why because we have to sacrifice (Qurbani) tomorrow. That's not the reason we are unhappy the actual concern is to clean its stomach because it is the part of sacrifice,which is definitely a hard task to do. And all our days before Eid is uninteresting and Unsympathetic. Some are planned not to attend. Which was baseless? Anyway, it's the morning we are going to sacrifice (Qurbani).Of course we are happy because Eid is our most important and happiest day of the year. We pray. After that, we have to go to a slaughterhouse. There we met a giant Buffalo that we are going to slaughter. And, our elders began to slaughter. Now they have just finished and are about to be in trouble. That's the moment because of what we are troubling. It's to clean its stomach. We all were trying to hide from elders so that they not invite us to clean it. I got an idea which not succeeds. The idea was to make a fake call, and I will announce that it is called from our house, but it doesn't succeed. I left my mobile at home. And at the end of the day it was me and my friend who are doing the Dirty Job of cleaning stomach, including small intestine as well as large. What can I say I feel the finest fragrance, the finest scent? Well, it was obviously annoying. And, nothing can we do, but to move on. I was upset and after a while I said to my friend with a smile that our parents are too good ya..and he asked me why I answered they will not refuse us to eat with them. If they see us doing this, we will be banned for a lifetime to eat with them. I turn leafy with the continues green west. Actually, the procedure of cleaning is also attractive and so dirty. Cleaning small intestine was interesting because of its procedure is there is a hole in an intestine for easy cleaning. we insert a water pipe at one end, and it cleaned so well that we delighted. And it minimizes our trouble. We have done our job so well, and we are appreciated for doing so.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo